Re: Hamann Manus R back transfer device?

From: Mark Glusker
Email: glusker@yahoo.com


My recollection is that the "R" in "Manus R" is for "Rückübertragung" (which means "back transfer" in German) but I don't know for sure. If you look at Christofer Nöring's website at: http://w1.131.telia.com/~u13101111/hamann.html there is a picture and a diagram of a Hamann Manus R. Perhaps you could compare to that and see if your machine has all the levers shown. Good luck - Mark