Re: Smith corona supplies

From: Jim
Email: jim@mvoe.com


I have the B29 and T42 ribbons but they are for typewriters. I think you are needing another type of ribbon. E-mail a picture of the machine and I look to see if I have it or can get it still. I have the paper rolls also, but need the width of the sheet.